Student placement opportunity
Here at Knibbs we design and build eye catching websites, create beautiful and informative print work, construct memorable brands, and are currently seeking a placement student to start Summer of 2018.
Become part of the team
With a wide range of clients including Audi, Becketts Gin and Artisound Music, you’ll have the rare opportunity to do something different every day. You’ll learn and be guided by experts in an open, creative and friendly environment. If you’re looking to immerse yourself in the design world, you'll have the chance to collaborate in graphics, print/document layout, packaging, branding, website design and build, UX/UI. The role also encompasses advertising, marketing and coding (which is easily learnt on the job).
At Knibbs you’ll be welcomed with open arms, have an enjoyable placement year in a lovely town in the heart of Surrey, and leave ready to tackle final year having expanded your design skills across a range of media and not to mention having plenty of real world experience under your belt.
- Location: Reigate, Surrey
- Salary: first 2 months unpaid, then £1000 a month.
- Holiday: 20 days
- Hours: 9am-5:30pm
- A University Student seeking a 12-month placement as part of their degree.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- An eye and talent for graphic design
- An interest in websites, branding and all things designerly!
- A small close-knit team who will help you along the way
- A pleasant and relaxed work environment
- Free tea and coffee
- Great public transport links to both London and the rest of Surrey
- Company cat strokes (by arrangement)
Closing date for applications: 20th April 2018